Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tomorrow: Oscar Night, Monday: THE WORLD

Alright, folks, tomorrow's the big night. The climax to the past year in film, the film awards show to end all film awards shows. The 2011 Academy Awards are tomorrow night, and I hope you are all as excited as I am. Now, if you remember, I chose to "live blog" the last big awards show, the Golden Globes, via Twitter, and I originally planned to transcribe that "blogging" onto here. But, I got lazy, and Twitter booted me from tweeting for about 20 minutes, so I just decided against posting my thoughts here. But, I'll be doing things a bit differently for the Oscars.

While I'm sure I'll be tweeting quite a bit tomorrow night, that's not all I'll be doing to cover the show. I'll also be jotting down my minute-by-minute thoughts on the show, for a post that will be put on the BlogBlog directly after the Oscars. That way I can go into as much detail as I want about certain aspects of the show and its big winners, without having to deal with Twitter's limitations. But, there's a third thing I'll be doing that will most definitely satisfy those of you who want my opinions live as the awards are being given out.

Achievement Hunter, a video game website that I personally adore, will be hosting an Achievement Hunter TV broadcast on Ustream all about the Oscars, including pre-show predictions, running commentary of the awards ceremony, and prizes! I'll personally be there in the stream chat discussing with everyone else there, and I hope to see all of my faithful readers (if there are any of you) there, too. Follow the site on Twitter (@AchievementHunt) for more details. Also, here is the link to the AHTV Ustream page, where the festivities will be happening. So, until next time, I'll see you next time.

(For more of BenBen's daily musings, check out the Twitter widget on the side of the page, new to the BlogBlog)

No comments:

Post a Comment