Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Golden Globes

Earlier today, I remembered that the Golden Globes were on tonight, and I panicked a little. I mean, the Globes are the Spike Video Game Awards of film, but they still deserve some coverage. Well, they don't really deserve coverage, but they're not going away, so you might as well watch them. If I was more familiar with Blogger, I'd be running a live blog right here when the show starts. Instead, I'm gonna post my thoughts and commentary via Twitter, and then transcribe all of that to this post tomorrow. So, if you wanna know my thoughts on the Golden Globes, make sure to watch my Twitter @CmdrBenBen.

Until then, I'm gonna watch the Patriots hopefully make a second half comeback. At this point, "hopefully" is the keyword.

No comments:

Post a Comment